Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body of Charlie
There was an orphanage very nearby where the baby's body was found. There was a forensic doctor friend of Charles who often was permitted to use the bodies of dead children for research. It is plausible that the child in the grave was not Charlie but was put there by the friend to get closure to the case of kidnapping. Lindbergh wanted the press off his back and it was not going to happen. I believe that Charlie was taken in the dark of night by boat to Cape Henlopen Delaware and driven and dropped off a few miles away at a remote place in Georgetown Delaware (then a "Home for the Feeble Minded), later named Stockley Center. It is a known fact that during the time of the crime many people had fallen on hard times and left, even their healthy infants, there anonymously to be cared for.  It is likely that Charlie was believed to be impaired and somewhat slow in his development. Something which Charles could not possibly abide in any child of his. I have other info I could submit here but will await response to what I have said.
It was very strange that the baby’s body was cremated right away, Lindbergh would not allow the body to be autopsied.
(04-29-2022, 06:14 AM)Andréa Wrote: C'était très étrange que le corps du bébé ait été incinéré immédiatement, Lindbergh n'a pas permis que le corps soit autopsié.
Ôui, effectivement,  j ai également remarqué cet incident J ai trouvée illogique qu un père ne veuille pas faire une autopsie sur son enfant. 
Que voulait il cacher au juste?
Happy to the brim to join this event! The interest and informative perspectives are good. The information provided is incredible!

Thank you everyone!