Directory Books Search Home Transcript Sources
Try to identify all the doorways in Sam's montage. Answers given below.
1.Bronx County Courthouse. The scene of Hauptmann's extradition hearing and the location where he was made to yell "Hey Doc!" while Lindbergh watched in disguise.
2.Hunterdon County Courthouse in Flemington, NJ. This was the scene of both Lindbergh trials - John Hughes Curtis in 1932 and Richard Hauptmann in 1935.
3. Entrance of the Lindbergh home in Hopewell, NJ. It is now a state owned facility called The Elias Home for Boys.
4.The Hauptmann home at 1279 222nd Ave. in the Bronx.
5. John Francis Condon's (JAFSIE) Bronx home. It actually had become the headquarters for most of the contact arrangements with the "kidnappers."
6. Boxer Al Reich's home on City Island. He was known as JAFSIE's bodyguard and loyal friend.
7.Woodlawn Cemetery, the Bronx - locale of first meeting between JAFSIE and Cemetery John.
8. St Raymond's Cemetery, the Bronx - locale of the ransom drop-off.
9. NJ State Police Museum in West Trenton.
10. Hunterdon County Courthouse Jail.
Your interest in the LKH website is appreciated. If you remember to use the Amazon Search Box below, this website will receive a 2% or 5% commission on some of your purchases. Thanks!
Please visit :
Ronelle Delmont's Lindbergh Kidnapping Hoax Forum
Michael Melsky's Lindbergh Kidnapping Discussion Board
Directory Books Search Forum Home Transcript Sources
© Copyright Lindbergh Kidnapping Hoax 1998 - 2005